Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
You are not alone!
Call 831-642-4836 for a confidential callback from a male or female who understands.
Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous is a Twelve Step – Twelve Tradition oriented fellowship based on the model pioneered by Alcoholics Anonymous.
One of the resources we draw on is our willingness to stop acting out in our own personal bottom line addictive behavior on a daily basis. In addition, members reach out to others in the fellowship, practice the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of S.L.A.A. and seek a relationship with a higher power to counter the destructive consequences of one or more addictive behaviors related to sex addiction, love addiction, dependency on romantic attachments, emotional dependency, and sexual, social and emotional anorexia.
We find a common denominator in our obsessive, compulsive patterns which renders any personal differences of sexual or gender orientation irrelevant.
- Meaningful & Sustained Recovery with Randy B., Spring 2021
- Insights from our Spring 2018 Retreat
- Celebrate sobriety at our birthday meeting!
- Information Phone Line: 831-642-4836
- Monterey Meetings
- Santa Cruz Meetings
- South Bay and Peninsula Meetings
- San Francisco and East Bay Meetings
- Online Meetings Worldwide
S.L.A.A. Monterey Bay